Da Capo

Do you believe your feeling? yes, i do.

I normally pick my feeling rather than my logic. honestly I can feel bad things happen in future, sometimes I can see what the bad things will happen around me. but, always keep it as secret. and because I know I cannot change the future, so I just like "Aaaahhh it's happen, I feel bad. but this is life."

But now, I feel like I dont want to trust my feeling again, not about this one!

I think I've been wrong in the beginning

I do not blame my feelings. but I just feel sorry, Aaarghhh I began to have doubts.

I think I've been riding up the wrong path.

So, My simple brain ask my feeling "Do we have to stop and start it from scratch?"

and my sensiwarm feeling said "no! we do not have to stop, we can start it back. but we should forget all the bad things that ever happened. You need to fixing, not leaving. find the best way on your problem and do your best"

and then my ego said, "I'm tired I don't want to trust my feeling again"
Powered by Blogger.