The 5 Love Languages Test : Which one do you speak?

Sesuai dengan postingan gw sebelumnya, mengenal "The 5 Love Languages".

So, postingan kali ini tentunya untuk mengetes tipe bahasa cinta kita. Yumariii dicoba kakaaa...

Pilih 1 dari 2 Jawaban disetiap nomer yaaah

1.   A.  I like to receive notes of affirmation from you.
      E.  I like it when you hug me.

2.   B.  I like to spend one-on-one time with you.
      D.  I feel loved when you give me practical help.

3.   C.  I like it when you give me gifts.
      B.  I like taking long walks with you.

4.   D.  I feel loved when you do things to help me.
      E.   I feel loved when you hug or touch me.

5.   E.   I feel loved when you hold me in your arms.
      C.   I feel loved when I receive a gift from you.

6.   B.   I like to go places with you.
      E.   I like to hold hands with you.

7.   A.   I feel loved when you acknowledge me.  
      C.   Visible symbols of love (gifts) are very important to me.

8.   E.   I like to sit close to you.
      A.   I like it when you tell me that I am attractive.

9.   B.   I like to spend time with you.
      C.   I like to receive little gifts from you.

10. D.   I know you love me when you help me.
      A.   Your words of acceptance are important to me.

11. B.   I like to be together when we do things.
      A.   I like the kind words you say to me.

12. E.   I feel whole when we hug.
      D.   What you do affects me more than what you say.

13. A.   I value your praise and try to avoid your criticism. 
      C.   Several inexpensive gifts mean more to me than one large expensive gift.

14. E.   I feel closer to you when you touch me.
      B.   I feel close when we are talking or doing something together.

15. A.   I like you to compliment my achievements.
      D.   I know you love me when you do things for me that you don’t enjoy doing.

16. E.   I like for you to touch me when you walk by.
      B.   I like when you listen to me sympathetically.  

17. C.   I really enjoy receiving gifts from you.
      D.   I feel loved when you help me with my home projects. 

18. A.   I like when you compliment my appearance.
      B.   I feel loved when you take the time to understand my feelings.

19. E.   I feel secure when you are touching me.
      D.   Your acts of service make me feel loved.

20. D.   I appreciate the many things you do for me.
      C.   I like receiving gifts that you make.

21. B.   I really enjoy the feeling I get when you give me your undivided attention.
      D.   I really enjoy the feeling I get when you do some act of service for me.

22. C.   I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with a gift.  
      A.   I feel loved when you celebrate my birthday with meaningful words (written or spoken)

23. D.   I feel loved when you help me out with my chores.
      C.   I know you are thinking of me when you give me a gift.

24. C.   I appreciate it when you remember special days with a gift.
      B.   I appreciate it when you listen patiently and don’t interrupt me.

25. B.   I enjoy extended trips with you.
      D.   I like to know that you are concerned enough to help me with my daily task.

26. E.   Kissing me unexpectedly makes me feel loved.
      C.   Giving me a gift for no occasion makes me feel loved.

27. A.   I like to be told that you appreciate me.
      B.   I like for you to look at me when we are talking.

28. C.   Your gifts are always special to me.
      E.   I feel loved when you kiss me.

29. A.   I feel loved when you tell me how much you appreciate me.
      D.   I feel loved when you enthusiastically do a task I have requested.

30. E.   I need to be hugged by you every day.
      A.   I need your words of affirmation daily (ex : Fighting! you can do it)

Add Total Number of Answers Here :
(Hitung total jawaban kalian dan sesuaikan dengan hasil di bawah)

A. ____ Words of Affirmation
B. ____ Quality Time
C. ____Receiving Gifts
D. ____ Acts of Service
E. ____Physical Touch


Which one do you speak?

Kalo gw yaaa jujur aja, hasil gw ini :
A. 8 Words of Affirmation     
B. 10 Quality Time   
C. 6 Receiving Gifts
D. 5 Acts of Service
E. 1 Physical Touch

Jadi ya gw menunjukan bahasa cinta gw dengan quality time, entah bersama keluarga, pasangan atau temen-temen. Dan yang kedua dengan kata-kata, when I said "I love you". it's sincerely I love you. And every single word that out of your mouth it's really means a lot to me. I'm a serious person in a simple way.

Physical Touch cuman 1?? hahaha bukan pencitraan ya, tapi entahlah mungkin gw belom gede. jadi belom begitu paham pentingnya kontak fisik bagi gw. ups!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.