I choose to love you

Hihihihi :D

Ini terdengar norak~ tp yaaah gw emang ga bs nunjukin rasa suka gw ke orang yang gw suka...

Gw itu sulit buat suka sm orang...
Pada dasarnya, Gw bukan tipikal cewe romantis, cewe manja atau cewe agresif seperti kebanyakan cewe lainnya

(I even shudder when I try to write this feeling in my blog)

Tp sekali gw udah ngerasa suka sm orang... I'll take my time for him ❤

When i choose to love you,
I will love you more than anyone in this world

Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world
I will try to love you

I can arouse your curiosity by saying difficult words
I love the way when I try to make you curious about me
I really like when I try to seduce you

Overall I just want you to know my heart now
Remember it!
I will love you more than anyone in this world ❤
Powered by Blogger.